Thursday, September 10, 2009

Living in P4

Well, it has been over a week since I entered P4 and things are seeming to be pretty stable. I had some multi-grain chips at the fair and was okay. Didn't get enough water in so I went up a bit more than usual, but I upped my water and it came right back off.

I had brown rice with chicken stir-fry last night and I did have some peanuts late last night but they usually don't seem to bother me so my weight was hovering at the 2 pound mark, so I'm going to back off of the peanuts when I'm introducing my starches back for a couple of days.

I'm starting a cold and I don't know if that has anything to do with my weight flucuation (getting really close to the 2 pound mark), so I'm trying to get in extra liquids and extra sleep. TOM will be coming in a few days as well, so it is probably a combination of everything together. I'm going to really pump up my water and protein and go easy on the starches for the next couple of days until things come back to normal.

Keep smiling!

5 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering if you use a montana doctor to prescribe the hcg? I am also from western montana and would like to make an appointment, but I am not finding any doctors that use this method. Could you please help me...thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live where I want to live! But my husband says no, too cold. My horses and I would love it there and I visit every summer.
    I'm about to start P3 on the 31st. -18 lbs on day 27 and I'm thrilled.
    I'll be interesting in your P4 journey.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to get to P4, but I dont think thats happening for a little while (unless you consider the 3 week break after P3 til the next R2 P4...I dont really...

    Anyway, I'm in the process of writing a book on HCG success stories...including before and after pics, background, tips/tricks, and recipes, and I was wondering if you would like to be interviewed/be a contributer? You can reach me at kellymn72@yahoo.com or via my blog mymomtris.com . Would love for you to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've just now heard about HCG, and I'm very excited.

    I also live in MT and was wondering if you can suggest a doctor who provides HCG, or explain how/where you purchased the shots?

    Was also wondering if the oral HCG works as well as the shots? I'm not sure about the shots, but it really sounds like they did the job for you. Was the mixing of the shots, and then giving yourself the shots hard?

    Finally, which protocol are you using?

    Thanks for the help!
    ---Tammy
    barnett2002@netzero.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to read your blog i really impress by your brilliant work.....
    hcg for sale
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete