Wednesday, September 2, 2009

P4

Well today is the first day of P4. Things have been pretty hectic at my house getting ready for Fair. And even with all the added stress of getting things ready and late nights, I have not waivered from eating correctly. I have not cheated and it is paying off. I woke this morning at .4 below my LIW. I'll probably start with some croutons on my salad today as my starch and then I'll go from there, or I'll wait until this evening and try some pork-n-beans with my hamburger patty. I didn't buy any wheat buns, because I forgot that I would be in P4, so not a big deal. A little at a time.

I have people asking about the diet and how it works, and there are some when they see the results are all for it and then there are others that are very skeptical. I understand their doubt, as I had it in the beginning to, but after doing a lot of research, I went with my gut feeling and went for it. And I'm glad I did because I'll never look back at those fat pants again. It's thin days awaiting forever.

Keep strong, keep smiling.

1 comment: