Thursday, July 23, 2009

(-1.4 lbs)

I like seeing the scale go down it is just a rush in the mornings. I feel better today, the last couple days I have been really tired, but I've been trying to get extra sleep and am feeling better now. I'm really trying to drink 4 liters of water a day, but have only gotten in 3 liters a day. I know that is still good water consumption, but I'm going to work on really pumping it up for the next couple of days and see if I can get some bigger numbers to drop.

So far things are going along smoothly, except the injections, since I have very small thighs, I know I'm getting either in a muscle or very close because they have been a little sore this time. When I started I had more fat, but by the end of the second round I was noticing the difference. I thought about giving them in my stomach, but decided to stay as close or in the muscle as possible for this round, which means a tiny prick of pain in my thigh. Nothing I can't live with for the benefit of the protocol and my health. LOL

Well I'll check in tomorrow and we'll see how it goes. I'm going to purchase Jillian Michael's new book as I heard it has some really good things about the brain and how our bodies work. It might give me some added insight on maintaining for life.

Til tomorrow, keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment