Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Update

Sorry, I didn't get to blog until now, but the weekend was great and the week has been crazy. A lot of stuff to get done at work and home.

Anyways, I lost .6 on Saturday and another .6 on Sunday. Monday when I weighed in I gain .4 and on Tuesday and Wednesday been holding at the same weight. I'm not sure why the gain, except for that I know I didn't get enough water in on Sunday as we were traveling home late.

I've been trying to drink like a crazy person to push this along. I could do an apple day tomorrow or Thursday if the weight doesn't change, but I really don't want to eat that many apples when all it is for is psychological reasons. I waited out the last stalls, I'll wait this one out as well.

It was asked and so I'll post it again for those who just started following this blog. I started round 1 of HCG on January 17. I lost 25 pounds and 27 inches total. I waited three weeks and started round 2 and lost 20 pounds and 20 inches total for a grand total of 45 pounds and 47 inches. I then did my 3 weeks of no sugar/no starch again and then started reintroducing starches back. By the 4th of July I was eating pretty much anything and staying within that 2 pound range. I then ate and drink my way through San Diego two weeks ago and when I returned, I weighed in at 1 pound lighter than when I left.

I decided I had too many occassions to do a second round later, so I opted to do my last one now. So here I am on round 3, day 12 of a 23 day round and have lost approimately 7 or so pounds. I have another 10 to get to my goal, but I know that probably won't happen and I'll be okay with what I can get from this round.

This round has been a little harder for me than the first two. I had an agenda to get to a certain size/weight before I left for San Diego and I made and passed that goal, so now to stick to this again, is very mentally challenging for me since I was eating and drinking without gaining.

I'm just trying to keep strong to get through the next 11 days of shots and three extra days of the 500 calories before I can stablize again and move to a life time of eating healthy and feeling great.

For those just starting, I just taking the full six weeks off between rounds to let your mind stablize not just your body. I've discovered this protocol is a mind f*** and you have to be up for the challenge or it just doesn't work. First you get to eat like a pig, then you go to a very, very restricted diet, then you get to eat again, but just no sugar and no starches, then you get to add stuff back in and eat normally, if you don't call that a mind challenge, nothing is. The benefits that come from the weight loss is amazing so I guess a little mind game is okay since you gain a life time to enjoy.

So everyone - Keep strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment