Monday, July 13, 2009

Phase 4 and LIVING!!!!

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I wanted to update everyone on my status.

I just got back from a week in San Diego where I was for a conference, which we ate out for every meal. I ate and drank everything that was in sight and that wasn't nailed down.

I decided I wasn't going to pack my scale because I wanted to do some shopping and didn't want to weigh down the luggage with a scale when I could be using that space for clothes. LOL! I also didn't want to be chained to my scale for the week I was there. So the scale stayed at home.

When I got up this morning and weighed in, I was very surprised. I was actually one pound below the weight I was before I left to go to San Diego. I didn't gain. I know we walked alot, but I also ate alot. I had rice, breads, potatoes, cookies, churros, pretty much anything I wanted to eat I ate.

I am a true believer that this is a miracle and definitely a CURE!!!! There were days through both my rounds that I wondered if this was really going to work or not, but if you follow the protocol exactly as it is written, I know it WORKS!!!!

This has been an amazing journey and I'm so glad I did it.

I also received tons of compliments on my new haircut and color as well as my new body. It was really nice to hear those compliments. It is a real self-confidence booster as well as a motivator that I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER, go back to the old me!!!!

To everyone - keep going, hang in there on those tough days, because the end results are truly amazing and well worth every sacrifice you take during the protocol. The protocol is only a short time out of your life.

KEEP SMILING!!! Because nothing tastes as good as thin!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I look forward to those days myself and reading about it just makes me more motivated. Thank you for telling your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always great to hear from you and your success. Helps me stay committed to the process. Happy summer!!

    ReplyDelete