Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting Ready for Vacation

Well, I have one more day of work this week, then a long weekend planned at the lake and then off to Sunny San Diego for a week. I will be taking my scale along with me so to make sure I'm not eating too much.

I have been maintaining within my two pound range either above or below and have been eating pretty much anything I want (in moderation). I don't have the cravings for food like I did before I started this journey so that is a good thing. And when I eat pizza, I can eat just one piece and am full and satisfied unlike before when I had to eat a half a pizza.

Well I've decided to do another round, but this time it will be only 23 days instead of the 40 like I did the first two rounds, but I'm not going to start until September when school is back in session and all the summer time fun has slowed. I really want to enjoy the summer BBQs and such.

I'll keep updating my maintenance stage as I add in more and more foods. I just can't believe that the weight is staying off even when I'm eating pizza, potatoes, etc. It is truly the best thing I did in my life.

Keep smiling and enjoying the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment