Wednesday, July 22, 2009

(-1.6 lb)

Well things are moving in the right direction. Hoping to keep this losing momentum for the next week then it can slow down.

Last night I was awfully tired but slept well and woke refreshed. Don't know if it is from the shots or just because I got to bed late the night before.

I look at my calender and I have a ton of things to do in the next month and then I look at how many days on the short round and figured this is way easier than doing a 40 day round. I'm still not sure how I pulled off doing two 40 day rounds with only 3 weeks in between. I really must have been determined, because being off and eating food and now going back is a very mental adjustment to make, but I'm again determined there will be no cheating and I'm making life changes for the better.

Well, off to work, keep smiling!

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I'm doing the 40 day program so I am following your blog. :) You only had three weeks in between? I thought it had to be 6. How much have you lost overall with the two 40 day rounds? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete