Monday, June 8, 2009

Life after protocol

Well, today is my second day after my three weeks stabilization. Last night I had pizza with the crust. I had one piece and it was amazing. I ate salad and fruit and all my other items during the day. Today, I had my eggs for breakfast, and my salad for lunch, but I'm not sure what I want to try tonight. But so far so good.

It was pretty scary eating that pizza, I felt like I was sooooo cheating and that the next morning I was going to wake up 10 pounds heavier, but NOPE. I might try a little tortilla chips as nachos this evening. That's sounding pretty good to me at the moment. But I might change my mind later after I get home. Never know, so I'll keep posting.

Everyone keep up the hard work because it is soooo worth it in the end. I'm still working on my before pictures, I can't seem to figure out how to get them posted, but I'll get it soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment