Monday, June 15, 2009

Things are going well!

I had some potato over the weekend and a little popcorn and no weight gain. All is going well.

I got my son off on the plane Saturday morning for Finland, sad yet happy moment. He'll be gone for 4 weeks. But what an adventure.

The hubby and I went to "Mule Days" over the weekend. What a great time.

Well that is about all for today, except work is busssssssyyyyy. So better get back. I'll check in again later. Keep up the good work, the results are amazing and it is a cure to be able to add back food and not gain any weight.

I was thinking of doing a short round after I returned from San Deigo, but then I thought about after school started in September. Now, I'm not sure at all. I'll wait and see in July, and if not interested, I'll see in September. Loving this right now and not sure I want to do the 500 VLCD right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment