Monday, June 1, 2009

Maintenance Day 17

Well, I did absolutely fine this weekend, even had a little cheese and almonds. I had some low carb ice cream and the scale went up a little, so I will cut that for a while longer. But not over that 2 pound mark, so all is good. Didn't get in quiet as much water as I should of yesterday as I was busy shopping and getting my son ready for Finland.

I went through my closet and got rid of 10 bags of clothes that are too big. I'm taking them to a domestic violence thrift store for women in need of good clothes (mine are a lot of business clothes) so they should get some good use out of them. They ranged from 16 down to 8. It is amazing. My husband couldn't believe I would get rid of them, I said, what am I going to do with them, I'm never going back to them.

Well, off to work. Have a wonderful day. Couple more days and I'll start adding back some low carb bread, wraps, brown rice, etc. I'll keep you posted as I add back real food.

Keep smiling!

1 comment:

  1. I'm of Finnish heritage and spent time there while backpacking Europe in 2001. Loved it! The people are a little more shy than the rest of Scandinavia, but I loved seeing the country and the shopping in Helsinki is awesome.

    Thanks for keeping up with your blog... its really helping me plan for P3 which starts next week.

    ReplyDelete