Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Update

Well, went camping over the weekend. Had jello shots, alcohol, potato salad, chips, breakfast burrito, and roasted marshmellow and figured I was doomed, but NOTHING! a slight gain was all. I know my stomach doesn't like all that junk anymore, so I'll just stick to eating healthy in moderation instead of a total indulge.

I'm just happy that I've stablized and can enjoy food in moderation. I'm looking forward to San Diego in a couple of weeks.

Then when I come back I'll decide whether I'm doing a round then or waiting until September. Not sure I want to give up food so quickly for those last 10-15 pounds. I want that off, but again, I'm not sure I can do it right now. And I know this is a total mindset to do the protocol and doing it when I'm not ready will not be easy, so I'll see when I get back.

Well my son is in Finland and is having an amazing time! He won't be back until July 14, so it sure is quiet at my house, just the hubby, dogs, cat, horse, mule, llama, and sheep. LOL!

I'm going to keep posting while I add back foods, just so people can see that this protocol is the real deal and you can eat and keep off the weight.

For those on the protocol. It is the best thing I've ever done! Stay strong and keep smiling at that new skinny person emerging.

No comments:

Post a Comment