Friday, June 12, 2009

Update

Well, I had a BLT with one slice of bread the other night. It was good, but nothing to write home about. I don't honestly miss bread. My weight stayed the same, so I'm okay.

Yesterday, I just had my regular breakfast, lunch, and dinner and snacks. Tonight I have Bunco, so we'll see what they serve and how Saturday's weight is.

My son leaves for Finland tomorrow morning at 7:15 a.m. for 4 weeks. What an opportunity of a lifetime. I'm gonna miss him around the house, this will be the first time in 19 years that my husband and I have been without children. When we first met, I had my daughter from a previous marriage so we have always had kids around. Should prove to be FUN!!!!! LOL

I'll check in on Monday with my weekend food and weigh-ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment