Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maintenance Day 18

Okay I'm nearing the end of my stabilization phase or as some refer to it as Phase 3. My weight was down a little from yesterday but not below the LIW so all is good. I'm going to lunch today with some friends, I brought my own dressing as I'm not sure where we'll be eating. I also brought some snacks for later, sliced almonds (unsalted), strawberries, and sugar free jello.

Saturday will be my first day for adding back some starch. I'm going to make a tuna fish sandwich on one slice of whole grain bread and we'll see what happens on Sunday. I'm a little nervous, but I want to eat like a normal person again (in moderation of course). I'm not really missing bread, potatoes, rice, sugar, etc. So I'm thinking eating it just once in awhile should be fine. I don't want to reintroduce crap into my body, I really worked hard to get this off by doing the VLCD and the shots each morning to eat crap again and fee like crap as well. I feel better than I have in years and I really enjoy the feeling of sleeping good at night and waking feeling refreshed instead of feeling like a truck ran me over in the night.

Well I'll keep posting throughout my reintroduction phase and let you know how it goes.

TTIF

No comments:

Post a Comment