Friday, May 29, 2009

Maintenance Day 15

Okay, I drank like a fish (water that is) yesterday. Had sugar free jello, some cheese, chicken, eggs, salad, zuchini lasagne, sugar free candy. I only fluculated about .4 pounds up. I'm going to drink water like crazy again today, eat similar and see what happens tomorrow. I'm thinking that the water was the issue. I looked back at my first maintenance round and I was drinking a lot of water. So I think that was the culprit. But we'll see what tomorrow brings.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. It is suppose to be hot, dry and sunny!!!!! I'm going to do some yard work and go horseback riding. Both are stress relievers for me and I really need some down time. Sunday, I need to take my son to town to get some gifts for his Finnish host family and some clothes and new shoes to take with him. He leaves on June 13 so we need to get cracking on putting together everything he needs to take. We will also be working on a scrapbook next week for him to leave with his host family. I'm excited he gets to have this amazing opportunity but will miss him while he's gone for the four weeks.

Well hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll check back in on Monday after the weekend of food, lots of water and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment