Wednesday, August 12, 2009

(-1.0 lb.)

Strange thing this morning. The scale read -1 lb. In my two previous rounds, after my LIW, I always stayed the same weight for the 3 days following. This is the first time I actually lost any weight after the shots. I was surprised this morning. I did have extra water, and tried to finish the water earlier in the day and not have so much water at night right before bed, so I don't know if this is the reasoning, or not.

Today, I brought 2 hard boiled eggs with me along with my apple, cucumber and chicken, as this afternoon will be over the 72 hours from my last injections, so I thought I jump start my protein increase this evening. I'll have a salad tonight for dinner with some sort of meat, but didn't want to have problems with the protein dificiency issues and have that water retention, so extra protein.

I'll also make sure I'm getting in plenty of water today as well. Tomorrow is the first official day of stablization or as some refer to it as P3. It will be good to be there again and then be able to move on to maintenance for life. I'm looking forward to making a zucchini lasagne this weekend since it is the season for zucchini. I'm also going to make a zucchini cake with almond flour for myself (although my family likes it as well) with cream cheese frosting. YUMMY! I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it. I haven't had any hunger pains yet, but I'm thinking by this afternoon those will probably start as all the HCG will be out of my system.

Well, hope everyone has a great Wednesday. Til' tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment