Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hanging in there

Sorry, I haven't posted for a while, but on Thursday night I got very sick and was sick throughout the weekend. I lost 6 pounds from Friday until Sunday morning, not a good thing. I was very dehydrated. So I pumped up my protein (hard to do on a ishy stomach) and started pouring the water in again. I gain back 4 of those pounds on Monday morning which I knew was all water anyways. This morning I work up back at my LIW which is all good. I had a lot of nuts yesterday, so I'm going to back off of those for awhile and stablize out a little more before eating those again, but it was the easiest snack when you don't feel very good.

Other than my being sick, nothing has happened.

I'll check in tomorrow, have a lot to do this week.

Keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment