Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Holding Steady

Okay, today is my second day of the last three VLCD days. Tomorrow is Wednesday and tomorow evening I have to go to a birthday party for my niece. I'm planning on a nice chef salad for dinner, but don't know if they serve them at the pizza place we are going to. I'm contemplating bringing a couple hard boiled eggs with me for a late afternoon snack depending on how I'm feeling and the menu. I'm going to call the place and see what they have to offer. I might just make an appearance and then go home and make a nice steak with sauted mushrooms and a salad. Still unsure, but I'm looking forward to having eggs back in my diet. I've sure missed those as well as the cheese. Thursday's menu is looking something like this:

Breakfast: 3 egg omelet with ham, cheese, mushrooms, green pepers and tomatoes.
Lunch: 6 oz. chicken breast with salad and oil/vinegar dressing.
Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
Dinner: 6 oz. of meat (not sure yet), fried zuchini (with egg)
And of course lots and lots of water.

I'm soooooo glad to be done. First, to get rid of this excess weight I've struggled with and second, I'm really ready to resume eating real food again.

Til tomorrow. Keep smiling and stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment