Monday, August 10, 2009

(-.4 lbs.)

Okay, Sunday was my last shot and this morning I woke up .2 lighter. I have today, tomorrow and Wednesday of the VLCD before beginning stablization (no sugar/no starch phase). I've very excited to be so close to my goal weight. I'm about 2 pounds above that, so all in all it was a good round.

I'm going to go shopping for some new pants again, because when I went to put on my size 6 dress pants, they were too big. YIPPEEE!!!!! Size 4 here I come!!!!

Had a good weekend. Went to my in-laws' house for my mother-in-law's birthday on Saturday. They had all kinds of goodies, including the apple-crunch cake that I made and brought. Unfortunately, I didn't get to eat any of the food. It was very hard, but I managed. I'm just glad, I only have a couple more days and I'll be able to enjoy more food choices.

Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment