Friday, August 7, 2009

(-.2 lbs.)

Two more shots and then 72 hours of limited eating. I was thinking of a chef salad, but an omelet wtih mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, and a little cheese is sounding better yet. Wednesday night is when my 72 hours are up and I can eat, I'm really dreaming of food right now. I'm 3 pounds from my goal, not too bad. Thought about going for a couple more days on the shots to get to that goal, but I'm mentally done. The family had veggie pizza last night and it the smell almost killed me. I was sooooo tempted to cheat I literally had to go the the other room where they weren't and where I couldn't smell it. Later I came back and was fine, but that first initial smell was too much for me. That's when I knew I was mentally done. Whatever my body gives up in fat on the next two days will be fine with me. I can live with being a pound or two above my goal, because I feel great, I look great and my health is GREAT!!!!!

I'll check in on Monday with my stats for the weekend. In the meantime, stay strong and keep smiling.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I go in this Thur. for a meeting to start my HCG and VLCD. Never tried it before. How many rounds do you actually have to do? I am very excited. Hoping for some good results. Like to lose about 30-40lbs. Congrats. on your success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on how much you lose in each round. I lost a total of 55 pounds which took three rounds. I lost 25 the first round, 20 the second and 10 this last round. If all goes wells for you, you should be able to do it in two round easy, possibly one if you lose well and stick very close to the original protocol. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete