Wednesday, August 5, 2009

(-.4 lbs.)

Yesterday the scale didn't move, but today I had a .4 drop which is a good thing. I only have 4 shots left and three more days after that of the VLCD. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get to my goal, but I'm darn close, which is fine by me. I'll have to do my inches again, because I know I've lost there as there was a pair of pants that I couldn't button a month ago and now they fit fabulous.

I can say that I am really ready to enjoy a good sald with mixed veggies with a little oil/vinegar dressing. This round has been the hardest mentally for me, but I did not waiver and cheat. I stayed strong and stuck it out. I had a few days in there where I was ready to just quit, but I knew I couldn't live with myself knowing that I quit something. That's just not in my nature.

I finished reading Jillian Michael's Making the Cut book and it makes a lot of sense as does her Mastering your Metabolish. I'm going to be making some major changes in my lifestyle in regards to eating more organic and taking a good multi-vitamin and others to balance out my hormones that run my metabolism.

Well til tomorrow. Keep strong and keep smiling. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just starting out on HCG, and I'll tell ya - it's been a challenge. I'm on day 6 and down 10 pounds, which is exciting, but I'm not enjoying a moment of this. When the scale only moves a little bit, it's so discouraging. I was thinking today "I feel like I'm starving myself, yet this is all the progress I see" and I wonder if it's worth it. Only 34 more days of this round! Yeesh!

    Hang in there though.

    ReplyDelete