Tuesday, August 25, 2009

P3 Day 13

Well I'm on day 13 of P3 and haven't had to do a steak day. I've been maintaining this round which is really nice. I don't know if my body likes this weight or if I know exactly what to eat to keep it here without any fluculations. Either way, I'm only 1 pound within my LIW which is a good thing. Since over the weekend where there was added food and alcohol temptations. I did have a couple craberry vodka but I made sure to drink plenty of water and I didn't eat anything that I thought might have sugar or any sort of starch. I had some meatballs, veggies, and some articoke/spinach dip.

Everyone kept saying, "oh, have a piece of cake, a little won't hurt you." Then I would explain why I couldn't and then all was good, but then they wanted to know more about the HCG and how I heard about it and how they could get it. With as many people asking about it, I could have started a small business right then and there. LOL!

Well, I'll post in a few days and keep everyone aprised of my journey into P4 for the second time and now for the last time. P4 I can now consider a life time phase. I'm so excited to go back to having a few more normal foods. Potatoes are my down fall but last time I enjoyed them and did fine, so again, everything in moderation. It is weird though that I don't have any cravings for anything. Cooking dinner is hard since I'm not hungry for anything, but when I finally do decide what to cook, it tastes good, I'm just not hungry anymore. I can eat a small portion and feel full and satisified without stuffing myself.

Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment