Monday, August 3, 2009

(-.4 lbs.)

Well this weekend wasn't much to shout about, but I'm still down so that's a plus. I have 7 more shots and three days after of VLCD, so I'm hoping to drop at least another 3-4 pounds, we'll see, my body is just holding on to that last little bit. And I'm getting a little frustrated with it. I'm going to really down the water today and see if I can't get things moving again. I'm losing inches, because new pants from the back of my closet are now fitting when they didn't a month ago, so that's a good thing, so the numbers on the scale shouldn't be my focus, although that is very hard to do.

Well, hope everyone had a good weekend, and the week goes well for them. Stay strong and keep your head up no matter what as the end results are the most favorable.

Keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment