Thursday, August 13, 2009

Still below LIW

Well I had two hard boiled eggs yesterday afternoon, and two trips to the salad bar last night with lettuce, tomotoes, black olives, cottage cheese, cheese, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, oil/vinegar dressing and the toppings off of a meat/cheese pizza.

This morning I had two eggs with mushroom, tomatoes and a little cheddar cheese. I had my cup of tea and then it is raining here today so I had a latte with sugar free white chocolate and heavy whipping cream. Now I'll be starting on my water consumption. I'm going out to lunch today, so I'm going to have a chicken caeser salad with extra chicken and the dressing on the side. I brought a hard boiled egg and some sliced roast beef for a snack later.

So far so good, I'll check in tomorrow.

Keep smiling everyone. It gets easier and the food gets more enjoyable. It is so worth the sacrifies you are making right now.

1 comment:

  1. Montana Girl, I have loved following your blog! You are so positive and steady and it has given me strength during my second round. I was excited to read about your zuchini bread recipe with the cream cheese frosting. Can you post it somewhere or direct me to where I can find it. I didn't realize almond flour was allowed on P3- I'm very excited to try it when I'm done with P2.

    ReplyDelete