Thursday, May 28, 2009

GOOD NEWS!

The egg day dropped me back down. I'm pretty sure it is a water retention things, since the egg day worked and eggs are a natural diuretic. So I'm going to make sure I pump the water. I brought some broiled chicken breast and salad (lettuce, mushrooms, cucumbers, tomato) with no sugar dressing (oil/vineger) for lunch and a sugar free jello for a snack later today. I also had 2 scrambled eggs this morning cooked in about 2 tsp. of real butter. I'm going to not eat anything with milk in it for a day or two then try some again and see if it affects my weight. Then if it does, I'll know the culprit. If not, then I'll try some nuts and see what happens. I'll get this figured out. And it might just be the easiest thing and that is I wasn't drinking enough water to flush out the water retention in the first place.

Well, I'm feeling much better this morning, so off to work!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment