Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Steak Day

Well this is the first steak day I have ever had to do. All most had a heart attack this morning because between my first and second round never had to do one. So I'm not sure what is different this time as I'm eating the exact same things as I ate before. The only thing I can think of is that my period is about to start and it might just be water retention, but I'm not taking any chances so today is a steak day which means, nothing to eat all day except water, tea or coffee, until dinner then a 6-8 oz. steak with either a raw tomato or apple. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Hope this works and it is only water retention.

Till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it's the TOM thing. Those pesky hormones love to trip us up, but just concentrate on maintaining this week, and it will all drop off quickly when it's over. I hated the steak day. There are alternative options if you hate it too. I got the Correction Days e-book on the HTA (Happily Thinner After) website for my next one. So far I haven't used it since I'm on R2P2, but it's nice to know I can do something else if I want. Good luck. You're doing great and you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete