Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update

Well it's been a few days since I posted. Went away for the weekend and was fine until I got home. I'm not sure what the problem is. I don't know if I have an intolerance to something, but I was over my 2 lbs. so today, I'm going to try an egg day instead of the steak day.

I don't know if I didn't get enough water, or if something I ate (possibly milk) is causing me to retain water, because everything else is fine. I cut out nuts and am only eating veggies, my dressing (no sugar), protein, eggs, and my fruit. The only thing I had was some milk so I'm cutting that out and see what happens. Cheese doesn't seem to bother me, so I'm not sure. I know I'm eating plenty.

I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how it goes. It is frustrating this time with the struggle of stablization. Last time was so easy and I had low carb ice cream, sugar free puddings, peanuts, almonds, etc. and never had to do a steak day.

Well, I'm determined to stablize and keep it there. So til tomorrow. Keeping smiling!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there MG! You are doing all the right things. It takes a bit to get the kinks worked out. I think the second time around it is harder to be strict with ourselves. Cheese has LOTS of salt, and could be making you retain water. Don't forget the Smooth Move tea. It's great to clean out any sludge in your system! I always have a nice loss after drinking a cup. (Don't want to do it more than once a week or so...can be habit forming.) I save it for a time when I NEED to see the scale move! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked out Happily Thinner After P3 bootcamp? They are really good at helping you figure out what might be going on with your P3 ups and downs... you have to have 15 posts on the forums before you can join bootcamp but that's not hard to do. I have heard so many people say every p3 is different in terms of what works and what doesn't. Hang in there, you will get this figured out!

    ReplyDelete