Saturday, May 9, 2009

R2 Day 36 VLCD (-.8) (-19.6)

A good morning! Drank lots of water yesterday and got some needed rest.

My son did really well with his archery shoot. Food was a slight problem. I didn't cheat. I just didn't eat lunch. I made some hamburger tomato soup for lunch along with my applesauce, but when lunch came the thermos I borrowed left my soup tasting horrible so I just ate my applesauce and drank my water.
So when I get back to my parents I'll eat a very late lunch and then eat dinner a little later than normal. Other than that have I mentioned I'M READY TO EAT
REAL FOOD? Well I am.

Keep smiling!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, loud and clear! I am so ready to eat some different things, with FAT! :) I will be starting P3 a few days after you... do you do the Happily Thinner After P3 bootcamp?

    So sorry about your lunch. Sometimes I get nervous that something like that will happen, because there really aren't a lot of options if you don't have your food with you! Unless you can get boiled eggs somewhere, which I *have* done a few times in a pinch. Sorry it happened to you!

    ReplyDelete