Friday, May 1, 2009

R2 Day 28 VLCD (-.2) (-17.4)

A loss is a loss. Had hamburger-tomato soup yesterday, don't know if this is the reasoning or not. First round hamburger caused me to stall, but thought I'd give it a try as I needed something other than Chicken to eat. I'm tired of fish and shrimp. But at least it is a loss.

Twelve more days and counting to move on to stablization (3 weeks no sugar/no starches). Last time I didn't have any problems so hopefully this time I won't either. I'm very good about writing down exactly what I eat now, so I can monitor any changes.

Well, after work today I am leaving with my son, husband and about 15 other teenagers to go to Loon Lake for a 4-H Teen Retreat. Should be fun. I've packed all my food so there is no problem there and I've been to a scrapbooking retreat and never cheated so I doubt I will here either. Too many things going on to worry about food.

Til Monday. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your retreat! Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I linked over from Mo's blog and went back and read yours from the beginning. I loved reading your story. I'm always excited to find someone who really has self discipline and does this RIGHT! That's the way I am trying to do it, and it gives me a lot of hope to see your awesome progress. I just started my Round 2 VLCD day 1 today. I've been concerned about how Round 2 will go. I've got about 15 lbs to go, and wondered if you can still lose at a good rate that close to your goal...but you seem to be doing beautifully! Thanks for the inspiration! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete