Friday, May 15, 2009

Maintenance

Okay, last night I had a salad with cucumbers, tomato, mushroom, a little cheese, some turkey and a dressing I found that has no sugar in it. It was absolutely devine. This morning I had two eggs with some turkey sauage.

Yesterday I went to the local good food store and got some coconut flour and almond meal/flour to make some muffins, cookies, etc. with while on the stablization phase. I learned coconut flour has very few carbs as is the almond meal/flour. I'm going to do some baking next week and use these in some recipes. I'll let you know how they go and if they are any good. If so, I'll pass on the recipes.

No weight change which is good. I'm going to do some outdoor activities this weekend. I'm going to plant my garden now that winter has finally decided to leave. I need to mow the lawn and work with my horse again so I can ride her. She'll be so happy to have a lighter me on her back. LOL!

My daughter started back on another round and has lost 4.8 pounds in 5 days so far, not to bad. She is so determined. She always was. When she set her mind to something that was her focus, I guess she gets that from me.

Well hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

P.S. I was going to post some pictures, but my son had archery last night and hubby was gone so I'll get some this weekend and post on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment