Monday, May 4, 2009

R2 Day 31 VLCD (-.2) (-17.6)

Okay, this weekend I ate perfectly, but no loss. But I also have to consider that on Saturday I raked rocks like a mad mad helping the kids make a new fire pit at camp and I'm pretty sure that stalled me because I was sore and the protocol says not to exercise vigorously. So this morning I had a small drop which was okay. I know my weight loss is slowing because I'm probably getting close to my static weight. I just would like to lose 5 more pounds before I'm done, which is exactly 8 more shots to go then I'll do my 72 hours of continued VLCD before moving on to stablization phase of no sugar no starch. I'm really looking forward to it.

I did a cake decorating class for the kids at the teen retreat. That was really fun. They asked me how I kept from eating the frosting all the time. Growing up with a mom who decorated cakes for a living we had cake and frosting all the time. You actually get pretty tired of cake and frosting, so not eating or licking my fingers on that is easy.

As for the popcorn I popped for them during their movie time - well that SUCKED!!!!! I love popcorn and the smell really got to me. But I held strong and ate my apple. I just keep thinking, soon, I'll add that back to my life. In moderation, but it will be back.

Just an update on my sister and my daughter. My daugther has maintained her weight for the past three weeks on stablization and will be getting ready to do another round by the end of this week. She lost 40 pounds. My sister started her shots approximately the same day I did and has lost 23.5 pounds and over 29 inches. Now my niece started last Sunday and has lost 7.5 pounds. They are totally loving this protocol. No other diet makes the changes HCG does.

Well til tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed my body lets the excess water go and I can be on the down hill side of losing again.

2 comments:

  1. Aaahhhhh the smell of pop corn! Wow, good job not eating it! Quick question, did you get much frosting on your hands? Just wondering if too much butter touched your skin.. could send you into a stall... but I'm sure you know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy MGirl, I am SO with you on the popcorn. That smell is SO hard to resist! Good job! Great attitude!

    ReplyDelete