Friday, May 8, 2009

R2 Day 35 VLCD (-.4) (-18.8)

Yippee!!!

I have only 4 shots left in the bottle so will end a day early. Not that it will break my heart. This week all I can look forward to is a chef salad with dressing. My husband laughed at me when I told him. He said it's funny how my food cravings are for different food. It wasn't I wanted pizza or a taco, but a salad where I could mix my veggies. I know it sounds ridiculous, but when you can only have one veggie at a time, the thought of several at one time makes my mouth water. LOL!!

I'm leaving tonight after work with my son to go to my parents' house. All my food is packed and my parents are totally supportive of my loss and what I eat. I've been to my parents' house twice before while on the protocol and have done really well because they understand what I need to do. Never is there any force of food. Which makes me feel a whole lot better.

Well til Monday, keep on losing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment