Friday, April 3, 2009

2nd Load Day (+2 lbs)

Well my husband and I went for mexican last night. I had enchiladas with cheese, guc and sour cream. Then I went for the churro for dessert. Might as well live big. But by time I got home I was regretting my dinner, as it didn't like me as well as I liked it. It sat on my stomach like a rock.

Didn't eat anything for breakfast as I knew I would not be able to stomach it. But am enjoying some peanuts now. My boss is taking me out to lunch today so I'll eat high fat but need to be careful of what I eat so I don't upset my stomach again.

Well tomorrow I'll be back to the 500 calories which I actually enjoyed because I didn't have to think too much on what to eat. It was probably the easiest because there was no guess work.

Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment