Friday, April 24, 2009

R2 Day 21 (-.8) (-14.8)

YIPPEEE!!! I love the scale today. I love my jeans even better. I put on pair I haven't worn in over 8 years and they were TOOO BIG!!!! So I got out another pair and they fit perfect. As my sister said, it is nice to put on a pair of jeans that zip and not that are elastic waist. I always like the jeans I can zip standing up and not having to lay on the bed. LOL! And especially those that when you are standing up there is nothing hanging over the top. I hate those muffin tops.

Anyways, I have my Bunco party tonight, I've been to two Buncho parties over the past two months not counting this one and have been on this protocol. I know next month's party I will be on P3 and will be able to enjoy a SALAD!!!!

Well anyways, I'll update everyone on Monday. Hope the scale makes you smile today.

1 comment:

  1. Cograts! Your dropping bigger numbers again!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete