Friday, April 17, 2009

R2 Day 14 VLCD (0) (-11.4)

Okay, I would be lying if I said I'm not a little bummed, but I know I didn't get in enough water yesterday because I was running around all evening getting ready to go to my scrapbooking retreat. But I must say it isn't an increase so all is good.

I went to listen to a Supreme Court Oral Argument this morning. Very interesting I must say, I've been in court many times for trials (I'm a paralegal), but this was a first with the Montana Supreme Court.

I'm now back at work and looking out my office window we have Rock Chucks (big gophers) for those that don't know in our yard. They are hilarious to watch. The babies should be coming any time, it is just the parents for now. It's a warm day here today so that's why they are out.

Well, I won't be posting over the weekend as I will not have internet access and I'll be busy scrapbooking away my time. So I'll update everyone on Monday.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment