Tuesday, April 14, 2009

R2 Day 11 VLCD (-.6) (-10.8)

The second round seems to be much easier for me. This is because I know exactly what stalled or slowed me during the first time so now I can avoid those foods and continue losing at a better rate. I know what the results can be with HCG so I'm a little anxious this round to be done because I know where I'll be in the end and that is very exciting. But I'll take it one day at a time and during these 40 days I will also readjust my thinking on food, exercise and being healthy. I know during the stablization phase before this round, I was more in tune to what I put in my mouth and why. I don't want to go back to the person I was before so this is a lifestyle change to eat better and not be hanging out at Wendys, McDonalds or any other fast food place. And if forced to eat there at least make a better choice in my food.

I have to let everyone know that my daughter lost an incredible amount of weight using HCG. She lost 38 pounds. I haven't seen her yet so I don't know the inches, but I can only imagine. I'm so proud of her.

My sister is also on this journey and as of today she's lost 10 pounds and she is on Day 9 of the VLCD. She also has lost over 13 inches so far. Way to go sis!!!!

Well til tomorrow. Keep smiling!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting about your family losing! I really wish that they would come up with a healthy fast food resturant that has a drive thru! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I can't wait to hear how you do on R2. I'll be starting my R2 in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete