Monday, April 20, 2009

R2 Day 17 VLCD (-.6) (-12.8 lbs.)

Okay the above numbers are what I lost today and what I lost in total for the weekend. Lost -.8 on Saturday morning and nothing on Sunday, but this morning lost another .6 so I'm at a total loss of 12.8 pounds.

Had a great time scrapbooking. Stayed at a great little place and enjoyed the company of about 12 other ladies. Decided I'm going to sell my entire Sizzix machine and dies for a Cricut system. I learned I was living in the non-techno world of scrapbooking. So I'm going to make a list of all my dies and put everything on Ebay and sell it so I can purchase a Cricut.

Well, I better get to work. So until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed when people can stick to the program when out of their routine, especially in a social setting since so much of socializing seems to revolve around food. Good on ya... this is a big PAT ON THE BACK!!

    ReplyDelete