Thursday, April 9, 2009

R2 Day 6 VLCG (-.2) (-6.8)

Okay, that number is depressing. I know a loss is a loss, but COME ON!

Anyways, I reviewed what I ate and determined that I probably had too much salt yesterday. For dinner I had . . . Nope. . . not chicken, I had broiled Halibut. I don't know if it caused a little slowing down, but today I'll cut down on the salt and up my water.

After being a little bummed this morning and having a pity party with myself about my loss, I had to regroup and remember that the protocol is called "Pounds and Inches" for a reason. So I thought, why not see if I lost any inches. OMG! I lost another inch in my waist, an inch and a half in my rib area and an inch in my hips. After that I didn't need to measure any further as I knew I was at least losing inches and the pounds would catch up later.

So no matter if the scale is moving or not, remember you're still losing fat and reshaping your body.

Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment