Thursday, April 16, 2009

R2 Day 13 VLCD (0) (-11.4)

Well no loss today but that's okay, I'm losing fat and that good.

You get used to losing everyday and then you have a zero day and it makes you stop and think that it isn't all about the scale. You can't let the scale dictate your day. So I put on an outfit that makes me look great and the pants are baggy - that's a great day, so I had to change to something else (something smaller) even a better day. So a zero today I'm okay with. I'll just bump up my water and see what tomorrow brings.

I'm leaving tomorrow night to go to a scrapbooking retreat. I cooked my chicken to take and made some more applesauce to take along as well. Shouldn't be too bad, since I'll be so involved with scrapbooking. Should be a great weekend.

Til tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love scrapbooking retreats!! FUN! I know what you mean about the scale! I am impressed with your great attitude. It doesn't help to get down on ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your attitude. The scale can be very annoying at times. Are you also measuring? Enjoy your retreat,Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete