Thursday, April 23, 2009

R2 Day 20 VLCD (0) (-14)

No loss, but after having lost 1.2 yesterday I'm okay with nothing. I did however check to see if I was burning fat on Ketone strips and yep, it was dark pink, so I'm still burning. It always helps to use one every now and then especially when nothing is happening on the scale.

Well tomorrow night is Bunco. This month it is at my house. Since I can eat only certain foods, I decided to make chef salads, a couple different soups, and french bread for everyone else. If I'm on a diet, so are they, LOL! Not really I just I could have the tomatoes or the cucumbers and my chicken and still feel like I'm a part of the group. I made an angel food cake last night with strawberry jello drizzled over it and whipped cream. It didn't seem to bother me nor did I crave any. When I was cutting up the turkey for the salad, that is what got me. I really like turkey and not that I was hungry it just looked good, but I resisted. Only twenty more days and I'll be able to have some turkey with a chef salad with real dressing. It's hard to believe that a person can look so forward to a salad with dressing. LOL!

Then Saturday morning I have to drive to another town 3 hours away to take my son to an IYFE Outbound Orientation. He is traveling to Finland as an exchange student for 4-H for 4 weeks this summer and this is their first orientation about their trip. Should be interesting. I'll be packing my own food even though they will be providing lunch, I know it won't be anything I can eat. And I'm pretty used to that these days and okay with it.

Til tomorrow. Keep a positive attitude and your head high!

No comments:

Post a Comment