Tuesday, April 28, 2009

R2 Day 25 VLCD (0) (-16.2)

Okay, no loss, but I'm not concerned because I know I didn't get enough water in. I was busy baking and cooking for our weekend, but I didn't stray or even taste the batter or frosting, but I heard it screaming my name. LOL!

I was talking with my sister and my daughter both who are doing the shots as well. We were discussing how our society looks at overweight people. It is amazing in January I could smile at someone and they hardly acknowledged me, but now losing over 40 pounds, they smile at me. My sister said people she has worked with for years who didn't talk to her before, are now talking to her. Is our society that shallow? That they only talk to the thin and not the fat? WOW! My daughter said the same thing. She goes to college and before losing 40 pounds other students barely spoke, but not they are very friendly. Not sure what to think about that. It is very disturbing to me. I always try and smile and say hi to everyone, whether they are thin, fat, short, tall, mentally challenged, etc. It shouldn't matter our physical appearance.

Anyways, that was my thought for the day. Today, I'll try and get additional water in besides my regular amount to help flush out that fat.

Keep smiling!

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about this very thing! When your fat, your invisible. Very sad but its the way it is. In fact I've been 'invisible' for so long that I'm feeling uncomfortable when I get a look from a man up town. Not that it happens often yet, but more than it used to!

    ReplyDelete