Thursday, April 2, 2009

Load Day 1 on Round 2 (155.2)

Well today is my first load day for Round 2 of HCG starting at 155.2 lbs. with a goal of 125 lbs.

I started my first round of HCG in January at 181 pounds and ended at 156 with a total of 34 inches lost. I then did my three weeks of no sugar no carbs and then a week of adding back some good carbs. I actually did really well as I dropped to 155.2 pounds and maintained between 155 and 156.

For breakfast I had one fried egg and 4 pieces of bacon; I've snacked on peanuts. I know salads are not fatting, but I added, black olives, ham and cheese as well as used oil & vinegar dressing. I have some pudding to eat this afternoon as well as continue to eat peanuts. I'm not sure what to cook for dinner, but I'll have some ice cream for dessert before bed.

I'll post my measurements tomorrow as I forgot to bring them today.

After not eating a lot doing a previous round, this load day has been very upsetting on the stomach, but I know how well the HCG works and it is all worth it in the end.

In my last 40 day round, I can say I NEVER cheated the entire time. I truly believe that is what made my maintenance a lot easier. I also never cheated during the 3 weeks of no sugar/no carbs. That wasn't as easy but again, I don't want to be the same as I was before I started this journey.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I was just surfing and reading about peoples' experiences with hcg. Thank you! I'm on load day two of my first round and I feel terrible. It's good to read that it is necessary! I was told to do three days and I am honestly wondering how I can get through tomorrow before I start my VLCD. I'm going to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete